1. 1. 'Agreement' refers to these Terms and Conditions.
1. 2. 'Company' means the entity that provides independent research and writing services to Customers according to the defined terms laid out in this Agreement.
1. 3. 'Writer' is the person who has agreed to work with the Company on a freelance basis to provide research and writing services under the Company's terms.
1. 4. 'Customer' is the person who places an Order with the Company to obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement.
1. 5. 'Order' is an electronic request for a paid service from the Customer for a particular Product and service.
1. 6. 'Order Status' defines order progress on a particular stage.
1. 7. 'Product' is a document in an electronic format that is the final result of Order Completion.
1. 8.' Product Revision' is an edited version of the original Product initialized by Customer.
1. 9. 'Support Team or Support' is the part of the Company's organizational structure with the mission to assist and coordinate the Order process.
1. 10. 'Quality Assurance Department' signifies the part of the Company's organizational structure with the mission to guard and evaluate the quality of Product and service provided.
1. 11. 'Messaging System' is an interactive feature that ensures communication between the Customer and Support/Writer.
2. 1. The Company is committed to protecting the privacy of the Customer, and it will never resell or share any of Customer's personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems provided by Authorize.net. It saves the Customer from the risk of having the credit card data disclosed. The Company, however, does not fully guarantee any disclosures of the credit card data that may occur beyond its control and without its fault.
2. 2. Certain pages on the Company's website require the Customer to provide the Customer's name, email address, home address or phone number ( for example, when filling in the order form). The Company does not use this information for any other purpose than verification and to contact the Customer with regards to the Order. All additional files provided by the Customer to pass the Verification Process are deleted from the Company's database right after verification is completed.
2. 3. Direct contact between the Customer and the Writer is prohibited from keeping the personal information of the Customer safe and confidential. The Customer is welcome to use the numerous interactive features created by the Company for that purpose, and a qualified Support Team is available for the Customer 24/7.
2. 4. Information provided by the Customer in Order description and additional files needed for Order completion immediately becomes visible for the Writers once Order is paid. The Company is not responsible for the information voluntarily disclosed by the Customer when placing an Order and highly encourages the Customer to avoid including any personal or billing information (i. e. Customer's phone number, email address etc.) as well as disclosing the Customer's identity when communicating with the Writer through the Messaging System.
3. Nature of Product and Terms of Usage
3. 1. The Company offers a service that locates suitably qualified experts for the provision of independent, personalized research and writing services provided to the Customer as a unique reference that is designed to assist in the completion of the Customer's assignments or academic obligations. Thus, it is understood that the Company does not make any guarantees regarding Customer's grades as an outcome or consequence of submission of the Product to any academic institution. The purpose of this Agreement is strictly to provide the Customer with an original reference document or related services according to the Customer's instructions. Everything provided by the Company is intended for research/reference purposes only. The Company is also not responsible for failure on the part of the Customer to learn the material covered by the Product or improper usage of research contained therein.
3. 2. The Customer undertakes to check their university guidelines, regulations and to research if the research and writing services are not prohibited by law in their country/state before ordering and to fully satisfy themselves of their institute or universities rules, regulations and guidelines, or of their county/state law.
3. 3. The Customer acknowledges that any decision to use the research and writing services is made on their own initiative and agrees that the Company, its employees and writers are in no way to be held liable for any decision to use its services that may be in contrary or in breach of the Customer's institution or university rules, regulations or guidelines, or are prohibited by law in the Customer's county/state. The Company is not responsible if the Customer:
1) indicated the wrong country/state;
2) intentionally indicated incorrect information.
4. Order Process
4. 1. Placing an Order. When filling in an Order form, it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to register using a valid email address and to provide a correct phone number where the Customer can be reached (preferably both - home and mobile). There may be multiple occasions during Order preparation when establishing contact with the Customer is crucial. Failure to provide a valid email address or a correct phone number may affect Order completion and will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This may lead to forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee by the Customer.
4. 2. Payment. The Company cannot begin working on the Customer's Order until the Customer has paid for the entire amount of the Product(s) and service(s). The Company is not liable or responsible for the failure of a Customer to pay on time.
4. 3. Instructions. Because the Company works based on Customer's instructions, these instructions must be clear and precise. If the instructions are not clear and additional instructions are needed to complete the Order but are not provided within the required schedule, the Company cannot fulfill any implied warranty or guarantee, and it shall not be held responsible. The Customer is advised that once the Order is completed any revision request must only be based on the initial requirements and description of the original Order. Any changes from the initial instructions of the Order will be considered "editing". This is an additional service, and the Company will not conduct any free revision request that is different or deviates from the original Order requirements and description. Instructions and additional requests must be sent before a Writer is assigned to the Customer's Order. Failure to meet this requirement will result in a violation of this Agreement and forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee.
4. 4. Sources. The Writer is allowed to use any relevant source available for the completion of the requested assignment - books, journals, newspapers, interviews, online publications, etc. unless the Customer mentions some particular sources to be used or others to be ignored. If the Customer needs specific sources that are crucial for the completion of the Order, the Company would expect the Customer to provide them within the required schedule listed below.
48 hours - 10 days: Instructions and all sources must be received within the first 8 hours.
Failure to do so will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee.
4. 5. Matching of the Academic Level. If the desired academic level chosen by the Customer is the improper academic/quality level (either by accident or not), the Customer shall assume all liability for such error. It shall be the Customer's sole responsibility to choose the correct academic level that best fits the required assignment at the time of making the Order. If the Customer has made an error while placing an Order, then the Customer must contact the Support Team immediately for assistance.
4. 6. Checking the Messaging System. The Messaging System is an easy and convenient way to communicate. The Customer should check messages for any updates from the Support Team or the Writer. The Customer should also promptly address any questions, concerns, or give additional instructions using this interactive feature. Failure or neglect to check the Messaging System shall not be sufficient ground for a refund of services rendered. If the Customer does not know how to use the Messaging System, the Customer may contact the Support Team at any time for assistance or instructions.
4. 7. Incorrect Order Placement. The Company reserves the right not to the processor to resubmit the Customer's Order if the details indicated are inconsistent to or do not match the Order's original description. Failure to provide the correct description or choosing the wrong Product, deadline extension requests, or Writer level upgrade may require additional payments. Please note this is done by the Company only so that it may properly process the Customer's Order and have the best possible Writer to complete the Customer's Order. The Customer will always be contacted to approve any additional charges or requests.
5. Delivery/Downloading Policy
5. 1. The Company strives for the highest level of satisfaction available. However, the Company cannot and will not be held liable or responsible for any delivery issues resulting from problems such as spam filters, incorrect email, lack of internet access or general neglect, among others, which are beyond its control and without its fault. The Support Team is available 24 hours a day to assist the Customer with any delivery problems of the Order. The Company will do its best to meet the Customer's academic writing needs by maintaining up-to-date software. However, it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to provide the correct contact information to the Company.
5. 2. In case of timely delivery of the Product, the Company will not be responsible for the failure of the Customer to download the Product. Please note that the Customer will still be billed for the service rendered and no refund is guaranteed at this point to pay the Writer for the work done.
6. 1. The Company reserves the right to cancel any paid Order at its determination or decision in case there is lack of cooperation/communication from the Customer's side that affects Order completion or suspicion by the Company that the Customer is engaged in fraudulent activity. The Company does not guarantee reimbursement in the circumstances described above. Each case is analyzed separately, and the final decision depends on the number of factors. The Company shall have sole discretion to take action based on the particular circumstances of each case.
7. Revision policy
7. 1. The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer's total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date of the Order/Product and within a period of thirty (30) days for any dissertation, thesis, research proposal, thesis proposal, dissertation chapters writing or any other reasonably large assignments. If the Customer has missed the policy deadline, the Customer may choose to have the Order revised but for additional payment or the Customer may place a new one for editing.
7. 2. Quality Assurance Department of the Company reserves the right to limit the number of revisions or decline revision requests in cases such as, but not limited to: changes in original order details; unreasonable return of the assignment; taking advantage of Writer and obvious abuse of revision option.
7. 3. If the revision request violates original instructions, the Quality Assurance Department has the right to decline it. If the request falls within mentioned guidelines, the Company will happily revise the Customer's Order to meet the initial requirements free of charge.
8. Originality guarantee.
8.1. The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism. 9.2. The Client can add Plagiarism Report service to the Order for an additional price. If ordered, the Company is to provide a copy of the plagiarism report for the Product delivered. The Company is not obliged to provide a copy of the plagiarism report for each Product Revision if such takes place.
9. Satisfaction Guarantee
9.1. The Product ordered is guaranteed to be done according to Client's instructions and delivered on time.
9. 2. The Company does not and cannot guarantee that editing, proofreading, formatting services will be plagiarism free. Papers and other materials that are not written or made by the Company will not be scanned or reviewed for the possible incidence of plagiarism. The Company shall not refund any amount if a proofread/formatted paper or Product is considered to be plagiarised.
9. 3. If the Customer needs to cancel an Order, it may be made at any time before the completion of the Order.
9. 4. All refunds and cancellations should be communicated and expressed in writing by using the Order Messaging System or by emailing the Support Team. In the unlikely event that the Customer is not satisfied with the Product or receive the Product after the specified deadline, the Customer may request a partial or full refund. It is the sole discretion of the Company to approve or disapprove any request on an individual case to case basis.
9. 5. In case of a refund request due to the bad quality of the Product, the Customer must provide strong reasons, and examples to back up the claim for refund. Only after an extensive list of violations is provided, will the request for refund be forwarded to the Quality Assurance Department for further investigation and refund request approval. Please note that the Company can also ask for additional materials or evidence to support the request. Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline refund inquiry if the information as mentioned above or documents are not provided when the request is made.
9. 6. If the refund request is not received within seventy-two (72) hours after Order completion, it is to be assumed that the Customer is satisfied with the Product and the Customer will not be eligible for any refunded amount.
9. 7. In case a full refund is issued, or Order becomes unpaid in circumstances where the service rendered has already been delivered, the Company retains full authorship for the Product completed and reserves the right to use, resell, distribute and share it to other third parties. The Customer is then not eligible to use the Product for whatever purpose.
9. 8. The Company shall not be responsible for a failure of the Customer to learn the Company shall make the material covered by the Product or for improper usage of research contained therein and no refund in case the Customer receives a failing grade. For more details, see section 2. 1.
Forget about stressful night
With our academic essay writing service